Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Card role play

Title of special interest group: Minister Secretary-General of Government
Your name: Juanita Rivalora
Biographical information (CV)

My Life, my history: I was born in 1969; I’m now 40 years old. I'm from Chile but my parents decided when I was a kid to come live in Canada, precisely in Quebec.

Your Personal Job and work experiences: The Minister Secretary-General of the Chilean government at that time was a good friend of my father. By seeing all my school history he offered me his help so that I could be elected has a depute for the government. And when he retired I was proposed to take his place, and since I’m now the Minister Secretary-General.

My schooling information: So I’ve been to the College Laval in Laval for my high school. Then I went to Dawson College for a DEC in social science. After that I went to Mc Gill University for the Law program where I had my Master’s degree. Then I decided to do a doctoral program (PhD) in Political Science. After my degree I decided to go back in my own country.


Your achievements in life: When I had graduated from McGill and Concordia. When I took the job of Minister Secretary-General. And I've been married with my man for almost 15 years. We have 4 children.

Your abilities and competencies: I'm a very noble person. I work hard for my country. People know that I have my rightful place in this government.

No comments:

Post a Comment